Our members are world-class electric utility companies leading the energy transition. Together, they produce and transmit approximately 1/4 of the electricity consumed in the world, and over 68% of the electricity they generate is from CO2-free sources. At the frontier of the power sector’s transformation, they are committed to using their expertise to create a sustainable electrified future for all.
Board of Directors
We are governed by a Board of Directors composed of the CEOs of our member companies. The Chairmanship of the organization is rotational and is held by a different member each year. The 2019-2020 Chair Company is Enel.
- Nicholas K. Akins, Chiarman of the BoardAmerican Electric Power (AEP)
- Jean-Bernard LévyÉlectricité de France (EDF)
- Francesco VenturiniEnel
- Mikhail KhardikovEuroSibEnergo (ESE)
- Sophie BrochuHydro-Québec
- Vacant Kansai Electric Power
- Abderrahim El HafidiOffice National de l’Electricité et de l’Eau Potable (ONEE)
- Nikolay ShulginovRusHydro
- Mao WeimingState Grid Corporation of China